Acupuncture and Herbs
Acupuncture Diabetes Improvements
Tue May 10 2022
- Acupuncture and herbal medicine can benefit diabetics by improving biochemical processes, regulating glucose levels, and helping with insulin resistance.
- Combining acupuncture and herbal medicine can be more effective than using either alone.
- Dietary modifications and lifestyle changes are crucial for managing diabetes.
- Diabetics should be cautious about surgery due to the high risk of infection and non-healing wounds. It is recommended to wait until blood sugar is under control before undergoing surgery.
- Acupuncture and herbs can help regulate blood sugar levels, but the frequency of treatment depends on the patient's needs and time frame for surgery.
- Research has shown that acupuncture is an effective treatment for diabetes.