Acupuncture and Herbs
Acupuncture Tx for Uterine Adhesions
Sat Mar 04 2023
Acupuncture for Intrauterine Adhesions
00:02 - 04:04
- Acupuncture improves patient outcomes for the treatment of intrauterine adhesions.
- Adding acupuncture and moxibustion to traditional hormone replacement therapy and trans cervical resection of adhesions boosts positive patient outcomes by 16 percent, increases blood flow, alleviates symptoms more greatly, and prevents recurrence of the adhesions.
- Integrated medicine produces better outcomes and really needs to become part of standard protocol.
- Acupuncture enhances the microcirculation of blood to the region.
- The acupuncture point prescription use was very standard CV4, CV6, Chihai, Guan Yong. Also, spleen 10, Stami 29, Zugang, the extra point, Stami 36, spleen 6, liver 3, and spleen 8.
- Improvements in Thromboplastin-time and thrombin-time reductions of tumor necrosis factor alpha interleukin-6-vibrinigin are observed when we add acupuncture moxibustion to TCRA and HRT therapy.