ROCK AND/OR ROLL
DAY BY DAY: APRIL WINE - ANIMAL GRACE
Mon Jun 19 2023
- The podcast briefly mentions an album review podcast.
- April Wine, a band, played their final show in July of 1984 but released another album in 1986.
Album Review: "Side 2"
- "Side 2" of the album starts with a song called "Money Talks".
- The first few songs on the album were great, but "Money Talks" is poorly produced and not great.
- The second song on side 2 is called "Give Me That Thing Called Love". It's five minutes long and mediocre.
- The third song on side 2 is called "Too Hot to Handle". It has weird effects on the vocals and the production isn't very good.
- The album ends with a song called "Last Time I'll Ever Sing the Blues", which is not well-received by the speaker.