Ep 85 | Why your ChatGPT content sounds like everyone else's (and what to do about it)
Fri May 19 2023
Messaging with Chat GPT
00:04 - 10:45
- The speaker revisited their point of view and opinions to create 20 prompts to improve their messaging.
- Chat GPT can be helpful but is often misunderstood.
- Quality content is important and Chat GPT can hurt marketing if not used correctly.
- After playing with Chat GPT more, the speaker was able to define their messaging.
- Content creators need to define their messaging before using Chat GPT.
- Chat GPT is good for educational content, not opinions or crafting opinions.
- To use Chat GPT effectively, you need to know your point of view and message.
Creating a Personality Quiz with Chachi BT
10:21 - 15:46
- Sophia wanted to create a personality quiz with her own twist.
- She defined the results she wanted and shared them with Chachi BT.
- She asked Chachi BT to write a quiz around her marketing superpower.
- Sophia guided Chachi BT on the tone and voice of the quiz.
- Sophia recommends defining your point of view before using Chachi BT.
- She suggests asking questions like what common beliefs you disagree with, what prospective shifts your clients need, etc.
Building Personal Brand and Human-to-Human Connection
15:20 - 20:27
- Define your message before using Chatchibouti to amplify it.
- Personal brand is important as Chatchibouti becomes more prevalent in the online space.
- People want to invest in people, not just results.
- Strengthening personal brands and putting faces on camera will help fulfill human-to-human connection needs.
- Building a personal brand doesn't mean changing personality, but investigating what it means for you.
- As AI becomes more prevalent, human-to-human connection will be even more important.
- Ask followers why they follow you to understand how people are connecting with you and cultivate your personal brand accordingly.
Creating Effective Content with Chatshope T
20:11 - 22:13
- To create effective content with Chatch EPT, focus on your point of view and personal brand.
- Revisit your messaging and opinions to create a clear direction for your content.
- Use the 20 prompts provided in the guide to punch up your message with Chatshope T.
- The prompts are not designed to have Chat GPT do all the work for you, but rather help you get specific and clear on the direction you're going.
- Visit coach.club/chatgptpromps for the guide.