The Problem With Jon Stewart
Group Therapy: Talking WWIII, Lab Leaks, and Pedro Pascal
Wed Mar 01 2023
- The hosts discuss upcoming topics for their show, including crime and guns, and criticize the lack of curiosity in the news media.
- They highlight the need for stricter gun regulations across the country and express concern about the abundance of guns leading to domestic disputes and endangering law enforcement.
- The escalating tension with China is a cause for concern, and there is an inability to discuss important issues without falling into political allegiances.
- The media's weaponization of narratives prevents conversations about important issues such as American infrastructure.
- The current system prioritizes the military and media industrial complexes, contributing to the escalation of global tensions.
- War is inevitable when more money is put into military than diplomacy, and negotiations have a bad reputation.
- China's Belt and Road initiative is a threat to American economic hegemony, and there are similarities between international fights and domestic fights over Republican narratives.
- "The Problem" is a show airing on Apple TV+ starting March 3rd.